Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am shocked...
















Ok this has nothing to do with Game Design but I just had to share this.
As I was looking around in Chaozhou, I just tumbled on a... Cafe, and check this out... the cafe and I share the same name, 達米安, or Damian, the English version of Damien in French. Well actually I used to be called like this when I was in Taiwan three years ago but I changed it officially for 佘米恩but it doesn't really matter. This is... surprising and quite odd.
As you'll find on the sign, the Eiffel Tower along with the Big wheel...and some French "Le café de Damian"... which basically means that there is another French Damien in town...A small freaking town in the south of Taiwan (50 000 inhabitants). Wow life is really full of coincidences.
And yep it also means that I have the exclusivity no more... What a shame...

我剛剛出去玩,發現有一個很特別的咖啡店。。。為什麼很特別,那個咖啡的名字是達迷安咖啡。。。怎麼會!!
3年前我中文的名字也是達米安,我就覺得很奇怪。潮州不是很大的市,不過有兩個Damian,他們都是法國人。。。



No comments: